Prices and rates
Lateral training lanes
- With Electricity, 25 Euro/Hour
Central Lane for competitions
- 150 Euro/hour
Indoor Swimming Pool
- General Entrance = 3 Euros.
- Special Entrance = 2 Euros.
- General Bono 20 Baths = 40 Euros.
- Special Bonus 20 Baths = 20 Euros.
- VIP Room, Press Room and Library or Events Room = 20 Euro/Hour
Description of the installation:
Sports City with state-of-the-art design that meets the expectations of the largest events and the best athletes. Multipurpose and adaptable facilities. Perfectly organized, with large capacity, utilized daily for basic sports training at Torrevieja, including local and external sports groups as well. These great facilities serve as a concentration point for sports tourism groups training in different sports modalities.
Through the Sports Council, these innovative facilities have been utilised for holding large events as well as National and International competitions such as, Pre-Olympic Tournaments, World Championships, etc.
El Palacio de Deportes cuenta con las siguientes instalaciones:
- Multipurpose Central court for competition, Handball, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, Volleyball, etc. (which can be divided into three training courts for any Indoor sport).
- Heated Olympic Pool 50 meters long.
- Press Room.
- Conference Room.
- VIP Room
- Changing rooms with capacity for team rotation, Pool area and sports court area.
- Medical facilities and rehabilitation room.
These are multipurpose facilities, given that the Central Competition Court can be divided into training or competition courts, which make it possible to hold a large capacity of people.
The Olympic Pool offers the possibility of pre-season training or competition for sportspeople of any aquatic modality, Swimming Styles, Swimming Flippers, Water Polo and Synchronized Swimming. It complies with the demands of the most experienced and elite sportspeople. On an International level, it is considered the base for training and preparation for swimming championships and professional swimmers. Its set up includes 8 lanes x 50 meters long and 21 meters wide with anti-wave buoys, which make these facilities ideal for seasonal or competition preparation involving federations, clubs and sports schools.
These facilities are complemented by changing rooms that guarantee team rotation in any modality and with its accessibility for handicapped people.